Saturday, November 28, 2015

Blessed Mom of Goofy Boys....


It was wonderful to have all three of my children in one place for Thanksgiving!  I was one happy momma and couldn't seem to get enough hugs.  

We had a delicious feast featuring the traditional turkey and dressing.  And we shared lots of laughs - especially when I tried to herd Bonnie, Ben and Sam together for a new "Mom & Kids" photo.....  

Take #1 - Bonnie had the yawns
Almost, except Bonnie had the giggles
So, Ben kicked in with the faces...and Sam started with the bunny ears....
Which had us all laughing
And laughing some more...
And laughing (sensing a pattern here yet???)
I don't know....it just sort of went south at some point

I blame it mostly on the boys, though
Ben had this weird thing going on with his eyes....deliberately!  Bonnie and I got the giggles.  Sam kept moving out of the frame....it was just feeling futile....and so I finally said "Goofy Picture!"

And Ansleigh photobombed us!!!
But, I did manage to settle on one this one shot as the most acceptable.  


However, all the rest are just as precious to me!  Each time I look through them, I am reminded of what a fun evening it was....and how much my stomach hurt from laughing with my kids.  Now, how blessed is that?!?!?  

I hope your Thanksgiving was as relaxed and enjoyable as mine.  Let us keep that spirit of thankfulness in our hearts as we move into this holiday season!

Blessings, 


3 comments:

  1. Love it! The Ansleigh photobomb is a definite keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The Ansleigh photobomb is a definite keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that Trayden and Ansleigh could hardly stand that they weren't in the photo. So, first chance they got, they were ready to jump in!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for stopping by for a little visit on the Porch! I absolutely LOVE comments, so please leave a note and let me know what you're thinking.

When Fall Truly Arrives....in the Heart

October 1, 2019.  Time marches steadily on and the year progresses.  Oh, how I've been longing for this page on the calendar when t...